Friday, March 5, 2010

Stars Making Less Money...

I found this article to be very very intriguing. The discussion of stars making less money than they were a couple years ago, I do not think is a bad thing. Stars make so much more money compared to almost every other profession, and I'm talking professions that have huge impact on the world and truly effect people.

However, I found the part of the article discussing how DVD sales were down because stars only appeal to a 30 and over crowd a bit ridiculous. I love movies. I enjoy reading in the newspaper and online about stars, whether it be in movies, tv, music, or theatre. I am only 19 and yet I enjoy stars a great deal, so I think the generalization that this article makes is unfounded and poorly researched. Overall though it was a very interesting article, and I was shocked to find out that the amount of money stars are making is decreasing instead of increasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment